Saturday, May 25, 2019

Grand Canyon University Essay

I look forward to getting the best out of this online nurse program from Grand Canyon University and come out a better nurse equipped with the skill and the knowledge that I need to meet with the challenges in todays healthcare system. My greatest fear is time management. Time management is very important in any area of life as success and failures are built upon it. It is a big responsibility to juggle school, civilise and family all at the same time.Working five days a week, two different hospitals, twelve-thirteen hour shifts in high stress intensive care environment, then try to find quality time to spend with family and cope with your responsibility as a parent puts you in a high stress mode environment. As a parent you do not hope to ignore your responsibilities. Since I have been residing in the states I learned that you can not manage time, you manage the events in your life in relation to time. . And how you delectation that time depends on your skills you learned thro ughout self analysis, self planning, self evaluation and self control.So , My plan to overcome this fear is to be nonionized from day one which involves from the beginning to know my weekly schedule and all the required assignments and tasks that are due. I will also allow myself enough whippy time for any unforeseen or unexpected circumstances that might come up along the way. I already planned to cut my work schedule to four day where I can concentrate on my academic requirements. Specific educational experience I encountered here was when I started nursing school I have major anxiety of test taking. My first mensuration was to meet with my instructors after class and tell them about my problems.Second step I had to explain how I chose the answer to a particular question during test taking since English is not my primary language. Besides meeting with my instructors I had to utilize the learning resources available at the college and attend series of classes for international s tudents. I even took English as a second language courses in the beginning. My family has and always been a huge support in my life. They were 100% understanding and supportive in every aspect of my academic requirements. All these resources helped me overcome and hand good grades at the end and graduate from nursing school.

No comments:

Post a Comment